Tuesday 10 September 2013

AmeriCamp Application!

So I finally got around to sorting out my AmeriCamp Application video and oh my gosh, it took me days! Some people said it took them a few hours but I was being very thorough, plus with all the shoots I had to do because I was laughing to much, it just took forever!

Well here's the video and I do hope you enjoy!




If I manage to get a place in a camp next summer, I will definitely be taking of vlogging as well because I think an experience like this will definitely need to be documented, taped and photographed therefore, I will be doing them all! One day, I do hope to travel America and I have numerous ideas of how I'm going to raise money to travel and go to camp this summer so keep checking this for tips and ideas on personal fundraising!

Oh and what's an application video without a few bloopers (prepare to LOL)...



Sending love your way x

No comments:

Post a Comment