Monday 29 October 2012

Christmas Wants

Now the title of this post might seem a little selfish and that I just want, want, want but I don't. Secondly, I know its only end of October but living away at uni means I've had to start thinking about it now as I can't just air it to me mum whenever :'( miss you guys!
So some of the things I've mentioned:
1. Maroon All Star Converse
I've been wanting some proper sturdy pumps so chose converse in pump-style. Both me and my sister want Converse for Christmas this year but she wants the Hi-Top ones in a blue colour and I want these. I am aware these are quite a common colour of Converse but I don't care because at the moment, I wear a lot of top this colour or which have this colour in.

2. Straighteners
 I really wanted to GHD straighteners but the hairdresser that comes to our house says she wouldn't use them as they basically fry your hair so is getting me some similar which are much nicer on your hair. As you all probs know, I have pretty curly hair and the majority of it is tight ringlets and can take hours to straighten with rubbish straighteners, plus I don't straighten my hair that often so I would like to keep my current healthy hair.

3. Bigger Winter Coat
 If you've been following my blog you'll know I'm studying at Edge Hill University which is pretty far North West compared to my hometown Doncaster. Well, let me tell you something, the weather in the North East is shocking! I used to think Doncaster had grim weather but since being up here and realising it is permanently colder than anywhere in Yorkshire, I am grateful for my childhood in Doncaster. I am definitely wanting a coat with more padding in for the winter ahead of me haha.

4. Discovery Microscope
This has been recommended by my Science tutor at university and will be a great addition to my resource bank for my years of being a teacher. It is a webcam-like piece of equipment that can by connected to any laptop or computer via USB and will show anything I happen to be magnifying on the computer screen for the children to see blown up. It will be useful for many Science lessons I will be teaching in my teaching career.
5. Books
I know these books will seem a little childish to many people but they are required both for my course and reading to put into my readers journal for the English part of my course. I read both these books as a youngster and both are good quality books which will be helpful within my chosen career path. Love these books!
6. Big Bang Season 5
I already own the first 4 seasons on DVD so season 5 will complete the current collection. I love Big Bang Theory and never grow old of watching them that is why I've brought the first 4 seasons to university with me :)
7. Tom Daley Calendar
There is literally no more to say than ooft. Tom Daley is one fitty! Just look at that bod! Not only that, he represents our country in various competitions and of course, the Olympics! I did watch him closely in the Olympics, who wouldn't in that uniform ;) haha!
8. CKIN2U

 This perfume is inspired by my very stylish flatmate, Kitty. She has a lot of Calvin Klein perfumes but shes recently bought this one to add to her collection and it smells divine! I got bought 'CKONE Shock' for my 18th birthday by my auntie and I love it, its one of my most desired perfumes but its running out now even though I only wear it out on nights out and special occasions. So this will be a good addition to my perfume collection :)

9. Thomas Sabo Bracelet & Charm
I've had my eye on a Thomas Sabo bracelet for a while and seen as though I already have a charm bracelet that I got as a present for my 16th, I thought it'd be nice to get a simple rope one with a singular charm. In addition, due to my musicianship and specialty in music for primary education, I saw a music related charm to be the best suited for me.

I've asked for other things also but none I can really talk about properly because there personal to me or just course books and things that I desperately need but can't afford.
What you getting for Christmas?
J








No comments:

Post a Comment