Monday 28 May 2012

Exams

So although I posted twice yesterday, I hadn't in a while. Currently, I am swamped with revision for my final A-level exams as I need certain grades to get the university I want. I'm revising as much as possible but got distracted the past weekend due to the lovely sunshine (I tried to revise outside, I just ended up sunbathing instead).

I am attempting to get some balance in my life. I am doing as much revision during the day, afternoon and early evening as possible so the rest of evening is mine to do with as I chose. I am managing to fit in regular bursts of exercise like aquafit or a good session on Just Dance 1/2/3 which is making me feel so much better in my own body as I'm not too confident about it; I also am eating much healthier due to the nice weather in the case of salads and jacket potatoes. I plan to spend the majority of my time after exams with my closest friends before we all head off to different corners of the UK for university.

After June 21st (my final exam), my summer will be the longest ever - 3 months long! This summer I plan to spend time with my family having BBQs and get togethers, I have a wild week planned in Kos with two of my closest friends, Chris and Harley.. AND arrange nights out, theme park days and days to the beach haha.

Roll on summer!!

Loving the sunshine!
J

No comments:

Post a Comment