Monday 28 May 2012

My 18th

I should have probably blogged this earlier but I've been busy with exams and petty stuff.. At least I'm doing it now ay?

These are a selection of photo's from my 18th birthday celebrations. It feels good to know I'm 18 now and can do all those things I've already been doing.. On the other hand, I don't want to have to grow up, move out and venture into the real world.
Well here are the photo's of me, acting like a fool in some case haha.


First of all.. I arrived back from the musical on the Tuesday night before my birthday and my loving grandma had trimmed up the outside of my house...

25th April - My Birthday
I spent my 18th birthday playing bass in the school production of Hairspray


26th April - Meal Out
Me and My Sister before we went to The Cumberland
My Uncle James and Me
Me and My Goddaughter - I don't see her half as often as I should!


Embarass me in middle of the pub

My first birthday cake - I'm not looking my best there haha





 5th May - Partyyy (yes, its late - due to the school musical)
My second birthday cake - designed by me!

Me and My Sister, Bethany


Me and Mummy - I love you <3


The grandparents :)
Best friends :)
Me and Adrian - I don't see him that often either BUT he's a pilot, its allowed
Me and Charlie - friends since being sooo young!
Me Chloe Zoe and Jade - My friends are insane but no way would I change any of them!
And then it was time for Doncaster Town Centre...
Fishbowl!
Potential Geordie's ;)



I thank everyone that helped me celebrate my birthday! I had a wonderful time, and I definitely can't wait for the next birthday ;) haha

J

No comments:

Post a Comment