Sunday 10 February 2013

Sorryyy!

I am so sorry I've not updated this in a while! If you have me on any social networking sites, you might have realised I've been updating myself less and less. Well this is because I'm currently on my block placement for my course and its going on a pass/fail basis.. I NEED TO PASS! 

Well I just thought I'd post this as an update to my life.. There's not much to update.. Just that I've been in Wales and made a whole new bunch of friends that I know I will keep in touch with!

Here's photo's from the past month:

Before and After shots of my hair :) INSTAGRAMED IT!

How pretty is Wales in the snow?! <3


Singing Happy Birthday to Lottie while she's in Cumbria and we're in Wales.. Like you do!


FACEMASK TIMEE!


Jack didn't realise there was going to be four photos.. haha

And now Jack takes over the shots haha... Total opposites!

Sticky Toffee Pudding in the hotel.. They do feed us well!

My new addiction.. The game 4 pictures, 1 word.. I'm determined to finish it haha!

I hope to keep you updated.. and I'll tell you all about my life at the moment..
BUT.. I'm at home for my half-term from placement atm so don't expect to hear from me then haha.

J

No comments:

Post a Comment