Wednesday 27 March 2013

Looking into the past: 2010

Well we're getting all the more close to the current year 2013. However, some of the best times of my life are yet to be revealed through photo's.

In addition, sorry for the lack of blog posts recently, since placement I've been rushed off my feet with work, lectures and more work! I've got so much things to be doing over Easter: two 2500 word assignment, creating the writing for my children's book with a 750 critical reflection, I have to update my university teaching standards blog on Blackboard.. BUT, it is all for my future career so this short period of complaining will all be forgotten about when I'm on my next placement or when I get my first teaching position... SOOOOO excited about my life!

So here's my photo's from 2010:

































Always remember the good old days!
J

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow, I love these pics, it's so weird to look back at pics from school :) You looked like a movie star at prom!!

    www.ngofficial.blogspot.co.uk

    <3

    ReplyDelete