Saturday 3 November 2012

Shopping Spree in Liverpool!


(This would've been posted earlier but I've had 2 presentations, work and friends for home visiting so all been a little hectic - better late than never)

Having now been for a good day shopping in Liverpool, I am so glad I live so close! Liverpool literally has every shop imaginable which is good because Ormskirk variety of shops is a little sparse; we have a New Look, but you take like 10 steps and your at the back of the shop, it really is tiny.. There's no Primark! There's a Dorothy Perkins and really they're the only clothes shops available; we do have a Bodycare though which is brill!
However, shopping in Liverpool was a little like shopping in Sheffield's Meadowhall (biggest shoppest centre nearest to Doncaster).. but sooo much better!

Now if you follow me on twitter you will have seen I uploaded this picture:

16th October 2012
These aren't all the shopping bags I acquired in Liverpool, there is more but couldn't fit them on the chair haha! So lets begin telling you what I bought :) I did spend like £100 (incl. dinner) but it was all worth it and now my uni wardrobe is getting more weighted with autumn/winter clothes.
So lets see the thing I now cannot live without...

Lets see the most important thing I bought.. The things in the Ted Baker shopping bag:

Eek! So pretty!



I didn't particularly want to buy a bag this expensive as I'm like little iffy about bag prices because they just end up breaking of something but Ted Baker's worth it! I has a choice between this bag and the big version but Kitty persuaded me to buy this one as it more professional for placements (plus black goes with everything). Well, now I don't know how I managed without this bag before.. It literally goes everywhere with me, its so strong it holds many library books, folders, stationary and daily essentials (money, makeup). I am totally in love with this bag!

 Other things I bought:
  • Pumps for Cheerleading
  • Geek Fancy Dress
  • Underwear
  • Extra jumpers for the cold
  • Dinner in Whetherspoons (mmmm!) 
Kitty disapproving the cheapness of Whetherspoons haha
 
 
J

No comments:

Post a Comment