Friday 23 November 2012

The BIG Reunion!

This marks off another points on 'My Bucket List' (see here) as I finally attended a "sort of" festival..

So last weekend I attended the well-known indoor music festival, The Big Reunion and it was awesomeee!
The Big Reunion is for those that went on holiday in the summer with Club 18-30, there are other similar events such at 2wentys, Naughty Reunion. It is the "worlds biggest indoor music festival" and was my first experience of a festival atmosphere. This year the headlining acts were DJ Fresh and Katy B; and make no mistake, I attended both their sets.

The only way to show you the weekend is in pictures and videos, so here they are:

Day One
On the train journey to Skegness - 6 hour train journey!






Ready for the first night partying it up at Katy B

During the gig - right at the front.. yes boyssss!

  Only Chris got  a video of Katy B but as you can imagine.. She was awesome!!

Day Two

WARNING: Explicit Content - This is Dirty Sanchez!





Last night we were red.. Now we're blue :)

NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA... BATMANNNNN!

NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA... BATGIRLLLL!
 

THE LOVEABLE ROGUES - LOVE THEM!

On to the headliner DJ Fresh... 




 

All in all, it was a fantastic weekend and I will definitely be going on holiday next year to possibly go to this event again :)

Hope you all had a lovely weekend too


Oh and if you don't hear from me for a while on Twitter, Facebook or Blogger its because I'm off on my preliminary placement for 2 weeks and I'm in.... WALES! :(


J

No comments:

Post a Comment