Wednesday 27 June 2012

Olympic Torch reaches Doncaster!

What a momentous, once in a lifetime experience. The day which the iconic Olympic Torch passed through my town, Doncaster in South Yorkshire. It has been approximately 70 days since the Olympic Torch was first lit in Athens and its now passed through Doncaster which was an amazing thing to see.
I know some people who didn't even bother going to see the Olympic Torch passing through and if you ask me, that was a stupid decision to make as it will more than likely, never happen again. Well, here are a selection of the photo's I took on my phone as I went to see the torch and followed it up Bennetthorpe onto Leger Way. Hope you like!

LMFAO leading the Olympic Torch Parade

Torchbearer down Bennetthorpe


Olympic Torch Relay 2012


Torchbearer of Leger Way



Torch is nearly here..
And, I got an amazing video of the Olympic Torch Kiss!


I hope you get to see or have seen the Olympic Torch too!

J

No comments:

Post a Comment