Friday 29 June 2012

Danum Year 13 Leavers Ball

Well its that time of the school year again, prom time! Its all about who's wearing what and what everyones having their hair like and although year 13 isn't as big as year 11 prom, it was still the same questions.
However, it was a great night out and it will be something I remember for a long time to come! But heres a selection of the photo's I have, enjoy!

In the process of getting ready - hair done and getting nails done

All ready to go!

Sisters :)

Me and Mummy <3

Close up

Me and Grandad <3

Waiting for the taxi..

Group Photo

Harley and Me - Besties! ;)

Biology Threesome!

Jade and Me - Give us a kiss!

Attempting to take my hair out, all 23 grips haha
I wish I could go back and do it all over again because I would and it would be just as good!

J

No comments:

Post a Comment