Thursday 30 August 2012

Reminiscing..


I've been a little bored today so decided to look back on the photo's I have saved on my laptop and in the photo album box that's been brought downstairs. Some of them are really funny as there so old but some photo's on here may be of lower quality as I've took a photo of them via my phone. I wanted to prove to those that don't believe.. I'm naturally blonde, which I'm considering going back to.


Mum loves this photo.. I was being stubborn and refusing to smile :)


 
My 16th Birthday Party - 80s themed!


Bronze DofE expedition 2009 perhaps


Christmas 2009

I miss this girl!

Year 11 Prom

This is going on my wall in uni :)

London April 2011

And now, being 18, a legal adult.. This is me now:






Looking back on my life really did remind me of all the good memories in my life. Reminiscing is always fun, I suggest everyone does it.

J

No comments:

Post a Comment