Saturday 8 December 2012

Life on the A55


So I was told my first year primary school placement would be in Flintshire, North Wales and I had to pack for 2 weeks away. However, I had no suitcases big enough for 2 weeks away as I hadn't prepared for this, therefore, one of my flatmates lent me his case for the duration. Well that was how big my case was (I know it was just 2 weeks but I needed a lot), in it was teacher clothes, day clothes, work and of course, my iPod speakers.

Well here's a few photo's of my time in the hotel in Wales. However, I cannot reveal any confidential information so this is all I can upload.

My hotel room ;)

Sheep view outside my room window; what I woke up to everyday and came to at night!


Luxurious soup - 2 course meals were paid for every night - curtsy of the university
Demon Sheep!



So yeah, I am actually looking forward to returning in January as I get waited on hand and foot.. No poor student food for me. I will return for 6 weeks in January and hopefully be placed near the same people I was this time as we had a ball! I made some awesome new friends and living with them for 2 weeks only made us all that more closer (ay Hails ;)) haha.

My degree is taking me on a tour of the country!
J

2 comments:

  1. That ice cream feast looks shamaaaaaazing!!

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha it so was!

      And thanks for checking out my blog! :)

      x

      Delete