Tuesday 18 December 2012

New Obsession!

I officially have a new obsession.. and it is a specific nail varnish!

I love painting my nails and watching YouTube videos demonstrating nail art, I'd love to be able to do the nail art myself but unfortunately, I can't. However, I've found a quick solution..  
'Magnetic Nail Paint by Barry M'


This is a life saver! It creates a professional effect on nails in just seconds! I'm known to paint my nails repetitively as I'm a compulsive nail biter and nail varnish prevents me from biting my nails :) haha. Usually I do some simple 'naily' things like glitter on the finger next to my pinky.. Or just last week I attempted to draw a snowflake on a blue background to add some wintery feature. 

I've just changed them to this though and its turn out fantastic!




Now I'd love to take all the credit for finding this but I can't.. It was actually my flatmate (her again I know haha - love you really if your reading) that brought 2 to uni with her, she has purple and a green colour but I love this dark burgundy/wine colour as I wear a lot of it so thought it'd be a good investment.

So this is the finished look tonight..


Mind the slight smudges on my nail, I've not touched them up yet
 
And this is all just in time for my mum and sister visiting tonight and tomorrow
Arghhhhh.. So excited!

J

No comments:

Post a Comment