Monday 10 December 2012

OOTD

So as a flat, we decided to make a Christmas dinner and in my opinion, it turned out pretty well! We were all in charge of specific areas of the meal; I was primarily in charge of the Yorkshire puds and stuffing ;) haha; Kitty had been cooking the chicken, rosemary roasties and veg; Tarren was doing mash potatoes and pigs in blankets; and Tom was attempting to do the chocolate cake. Millie helped in a variety of areas and took over the desert when Tom forgot the cake was in the oven haha.

Just sitting down to the meal; helping ourselves.

Look at those perfect Yorkshire's ;) haha


I thought I'd bring you an "Outfit of the Day" as I wanted to look wintery but not too Christmassy as that's reserved for Christmas Day.
So here's the pictures of what I decided to wear yesterday:


I wanted to show you this outfit as its primarily Primark clothing - cheap but fashionable.

I am wearing:

Primark leggings (£3), bed socks (£2), cable knit woollen tube skirt (£8) and cardigan (£8)
New Look blouse (£6.99)



 I might start bringing a few more "Outfit of the Day" posts as I enjoyed writing this one.

Hope your all getting into the Christmas spirit!
J

1 comment:

  1. Loving the new layout :) I have that skirt in black haha!!

    ngofficial.blogspot.co.uk

    <3

    ReplyDelete