Tuesday 1 January 2013

Bringing in the New Year!

This will be mainly pictures and I don't have many from New Years because it was so hectic and busy that I just forgot to get my phone out haha. But I do have a lot of photo's of me and my sister so I'll do an OOTN :)

2012 Highlights (from top left going clockwise)
Me and Charlie - My 18th Birthday Party (May)
Me, Beth and Chris - Harry Potter Studio Tour (September)
Me, Chris, Zoe, Chloe - Danum Sixth Form Leavers Ball (June)
Me, Bee, Leah, Kitty - Uni Nights Out (October)
Chris, Me, Harley - KOS 2012 (July) 

New Years Eve Celebrations



Now you can't see much in the picture above because I was having to take it quick because it was dead on midnight. This is our tradition each year at new years, we go outside as soon as the London Countdown hits zero and we stand in the middle of the street and sing 'Auld Lang Sye', its pretty funny. The first few years we did it other people from other houses joined in but now it just ends up being us but its still just as good, plus all fireworks are let of simultaneously.


My OOTN
Converse All Stars in Marroon
Primark Wet Look Leggings
Primark Black Vest Top
Primark Deep Wine Blouse
'Big Sis' Heart Necklace




Sister's OOTN
Converse in Purple
Primark Wet Look Leggings
Matalan Cross Top
'Lil Sis' Heart Necklace 




Hope everyone had a good start to the new year!
J

No comments:

Post a Comment