Wednesday 4 July 2012

Just a week to go!

On quite a few of my blog posts I've been referring to a wild week away in Kos, well it is nearly here!

I take off next Thursday at 1:30pm which is a lovely flight time and I still feel like there's so much to do! I've done most of the clothes shopping for bikini's and shorts but I still need to shop for toiletries, alcohol and food, change money into euros, PACK, pay for the taxi, get matching t-shirts made, get the tickets! and perhaps treat myself to a few extra bits if there's time.

I am so excited to go on holiday with two of my friends and no parents, it really will be a life-changing experience as I haven't been abroad since the my last holiday to Florida in 2005. I know I'm more than likely going to come back with a pretty destroyed liver from all the alcohol but its only a week and I'm predicting it will be the best week of my life so far.


Kos, Kardamena Beach - HERE WE COME!


My current quick packing just to ensure I don't wear anything I wanna take.. So I have no clothes haha!
I hope you're all jetting off to foreign countries to enjoy your summer too. Enjoy summer!


J

No comments:

Post a Comment