Monday 3 September 2012

3000 views!

I've hit 3000 views finally!
 
Since starting this blog its not gotten too much attention but thats not what I'm bothered about. Like it says in my profile, this blog is written for the purpose of keeping in touch with my family while at university and I know they all write it so that's good. On the other hand, I've felt like I've been stuck on 2000+ views but not quite making it to 3000, well waking up this morning, I'm over 3000 views :) yay!
 
In addition...

 
I'm gradually starting to get more viewers worldwide. I'm quite proud of this seen as though I post new posts on my Twitter and Facebook and didn't know I had followers in these countries which makes me think other are passing it on, which is good and helpful for me.
 
Everyone is able to get the recognition they either want or deserve via the internet and once its out there, its on the internet for good.
 
J

No comments:

Post a Comment