Friday 7 September 2012

Song of the Day: Yesterday's and Today's

Yesterday's Song: Wiley ft. Ms D - Heatwave
 
 
I was busy yesterday with having people over for a get together before we're off to university but this was yesterday's song due to the party reason. This is a right tune to get up and show off your moves to! I love the alternation between Wiley and Ms D, its got great timing and you can't help but sing along.
 
Today's Song: Good Charlotte - The Anthem
 

Like the first song I posted in this daily special, Sum 41 - In Too Deep, it reminds me so much of the Frat Party in Kos but also, I've been trying to download this song because I've had it majorly stuck in my head. As most of you will know, this is the soundtrack to the first American Pie movie (an amazing movie I must add), although I can only sing along with the chorus although its on my iPod now so I'll have it on as often as possible.
 
Until tomorrow :)
J


No comments:

Post a Comment