Tuesday 18 September 2012

Today's Buys

As I'm off to uni this Sunday I've been stocking up on new clothes, especially autumn/winter fashion as I've recently cleared out my wardrobes and ended up being heavily leaning towards summer clothes. So I took my mum shopping today to get a few last minute staple autumn additions to my wardrobe and this is what I've ended up with:
 
My shopping bags!
Primark:
Faux UGG Style Ankle boots £5; I usually get a pair of these every winter just as some casual boots. These are so comfortable!! The fur lining of the boots make them extremely nice to wear but the inside soles flatten easily so I often wear them with bed socks too :) 
 
 
Teal Knitwear Jumper £8; this is a casual off-the-shoulder jumper that will be perfect for layering in autumn/winter times. I'm fond of wear teal colours as I think its a really snazzy autumn colour.
 
New bed socks £2; always fun to have nice new pairs of comfy socks! My sister steals a lot of my bed socks for herself so I thought I'd buy myself 2 new pairs ready for the move, to be as comfortable as possible. Also, I want a onesie for Christmas for uni to be even warmer/comfier on them cold nights.
 
 
Fold away flats £6; these are life savers! I've been meaning to get some of these for ages for long nights out so I thought before heading to uni would be the perfect time. You slip these into your clutch on a night out girls and when your on your way home you slip these beauties on and your feet'll be in heaven! Perfect for those long nights in heels!
 
 
New PJs £8 altogether; PJs are awesome gifts and I love buying new PJs for myself however at the moment, my longer PJs seem to be dwindling and I've ended up with like 3 matching pairs of jammies to take with me so I thought it'd be a good investment to make.
 
 
Grey Cable Knit Skirt £8; I love autumn coming round because I love knitwear! I love buying it and I love feeling snug as a bug being all layer up in it. Well last autumn season I wanted a nice knitted skirt, well this season, I've managed to get one. Its a simple skirt so it'll go with a lot of my clothes and I'll be able to get a lot of wear out of it :)
 


New Look:
 
A little black dress £11.99; a piece of clothing every girl needs in their wardrobe. A little black dress is a staple piece of any good wardrobe and they can be dressed with colour, neutral or black accessories, I will try all of these at some point. I've always had a black dress in my wardrobe for the school musicals but I thought I'd update it before I went to uni and my other black dress is 3 years old. This is a comfy cotton dress with a nice mesh detail at the top so I'd make sure I didn't pair this with any "out there" necklace as it would draw away the attention from the mesh.
 

 

 
 
Dark Red Skinny Jeans £16.99; I love skinny jeans and I'm one of those that doesn't like just the average 'jean colour' jeans. Currently, all my jeans are different colours which is awesome and I can vary and dress them up or dress them down for a casual look. These are the comfiest pair of skinny jeans I currently own and are super soft! I will definitely be buying more of these for my wardrobe in as many colours as I can get hold of.
 


 
 
H&M:
 
Chiffon Dress £7; this was an ideal buy in the H&M sale! I love finding bargains and being able to buy going out dresses in sales is perfect for me while I don't have a job (although I do plan on getting one at uni to supplement my life). This is a gorgeous chiffon dress that I think can be worn many different ways; I'm thinking about wearing it just as seen below and maybe matching it with a simple, thin belt to separate the outfit with matching coloured heels or something. Obviously with the detail along the neckline, I would not wear a necklace with this dress at all but I would pair it with some chunky jewellery such as earrings and bracelets.
 






What have you bought recently?
J

No comments:

Post a Comment