Tuesday 25 September 2012

Starting Fresh

In my opinion, starting university is like starting a clean new slate just like when you start Primary School and you don't know anyone or if you move schools. However, uni is a lot different in making friends than Primary School as at primary age your a lot less picky and definitely less bitchy about people. My personality is that I'm quite shy, well a lot more than 'quite' but there goes; I am so surprised I've managed to make friends so quickly! I'd been speaking to one or two before moving to uni so that was just a case of meeting them but I've quickly made friends with people in my flat cluster and in my tutor group on my course, Primary Ed.

The moving in experience yesterday filled me with so many emotions! The act of leaving home was so emotional, I had all my family there as we're such a close family and it was just full of tears, hugs and sobs! I did compose myself enough to enrol in uni and end up looking at least half decent on my Edge Hill unicard:

A very flattering photo on the unicard..
Well I know you will all be eager to see pictures of the room I'm staying in on the Edge Hill campus. Well, your all in for a treat because it is awesome! In my room I have an en-suite bathroom (more like a wet room), a TV/Computer in my room which I am currently using as a television, there is a fridge in the wardrobe which I'm using mainly for booze haha (although I don't have much) and a 32" television in the kitchen.. S'all good!
 
Here are the photos:
 




 
 I'm loving the university life :)
J

No comments:

Post a Comment