Tuesday 4 September 2012

Song of the Day

I've decided to do a daily segment on this blog called 'Song of the Day' when I will post up a music video of my choice and short paragraph on why I like that song :) hopefully I'll have enough (I currently have 221 songs on my iTunes and growing).

Today's Song: Sum 41 - In Too Deep
 
 
I've known this song for a while but didn't become reacquainted with it properly until holiday-ing it up in Kos, when this song came on at the American Frat Party. We had a lot of truly American music there, some of it I didn't recognise but we were making it as much like Stifler's party in American Pie. The music was fitting. For some reason, I've had this song on repeat all day today, along with other American tunes like American Idiot, Dirty Little Secret and Teenagers. Maybe I'm just reliving the summer holiday.
 
Until tomorrow...
 
J


No comments:

Post a Comment